Hey everyone,

I took a walk around Leu Gardens today with my wife and her parents.  I was able to spot a few birds in the process.  We arrived after 11 and were there until about 1:

Double-Crested Cormorant
Anhinga
Brown Pelican (2)
Great Blue Heron
Osprey
Bald Eagle (2)
Mourning Dove
Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Eastern Wood-Pewee (1)
Red-Eyed Vireo (2)
Blue Jay
Tufted Titmouse
Carolina Wren
Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher
Northern Parula (1)
Yellow-Throated Warbler (3)
Northern Cardinal
Common Grackle
House Finch

Leu Gardens is located near the intersection of US-17/92 (Mills Ave.) and Virginia Ave. in northern downtown Orlando, north-central Orange County.

Good birding,

John Thomton
Orlando, Orange Co.