TRAK Records and Library is recruiting for a Records Coordinator in Northern Virginia!  This position is responsible for performing both general and specialized records management tasks and activities. Under the direction of the Regional Records Manager, the Coordinator coordinates workflow and teamwork for the group. We are searching for candidates with a minimum of two years of law firm records management experience.  For consideration, please send your resume in Word format to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!

Daniel C. Hurd
National Executive Director | TRAK Records and Library
Direct: 202-261-7223 | Cellular: 703-862-2878
Fax: 202-466-4499

National Information Management Placement Firm
Washington, DC: 202-261-7200 | San Diego, CA: 619-230-7692
New York City:  646-557-6772 | National:  888-399-8725

We're celebrating our 30th Anniversary by giving back to the community!
For every LIKE we receive, we'll give $1 to charity! LIKE us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/TRAK-Companies/244232752320603> today!