Dear Yves

I saw it in Worms too. Just assumed it had been done

Scott

On 10/2/12 11:11 PM, Yves Samyn wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> RE: Fwd: Vicious Predators

Hello Scott and Maria,

Very interesting indeed.

By the way, has the shift of P. californicus to Apostichopus been formally published (I see it's in WoRMS), and if yes what's the reference?

Enjoy your retirement Scott!

Best wishes,

Yves