ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   October 9, 2012

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Graduate Student Council

RE:     New: UF Graduate Student Council Newsletter!

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is excited to announce the premiere issue of the "Grad Cannon," the first GSC newsletter, aimed to provide resources, opportunities and highlights throughout each semester specifically for graduate students at the University of Florida

"Grad Cannon" represents the medium by which graduate students can launch their ideas and potential, as the components of the newsletter will be written by students themselves, with faculty and various entities on campus contributing as well.

The introductory issue serves to highlight useful resources for graduate students which they can find various elements to enhance their experience at UF. From support at the UF International Center to exploring cultural diversity with Indian Graduate Student Association or Friendship Association of Chinese Students and Scholars, we hope that this issue will help graduate students learn more about opportunities on our campus.

Click on these links to access the newsletter directly...

http://ahc-students-graduate-student-council.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/files/2012/10/GSC_Newsletter_Intro.pdf

http://bit.ly/gscnlis

...or go to the homepage of the GSC website and click "Documents" on the menu bar:

http://ahc-students-graduate-student-council.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/

Enjoy! And please keep an eye out for future issues!