Dear List,

I have a rather unusual question regarding power-sets in networks. I
would like to find all the power-sets in a network under the
constraint that the nodes are not linked together, i.e. the
calculation should happen only for set of nodes that are not neighbors
of each others.

the point is that finding all power-sets and then dropping the ones
where nodes are linked is computationally very costly, and I am in
looking for some other strategy...

does someone happen to have some suggestions or advices?

Best regards,
Simone

--
Simone Gabbriellini, PhD