***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear Juan:

You may consult with the historical data sets specified in:
Z. Maoz. R. Kuperman, L. Terris., and I. Talmud (2006). “Structural Equivalence and International Conflict, 1816-2000: A Social Networks Analysis of Dyadic Affinities and Conflict.". Journal of Conflict Resolution 50: 664-689)

ציטוט Juan MC Larrosa:

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone knows reference on social networks and their
influence (political or economical) in colonial times in America (or another
parts of the World where colonies did exist). Actually a colleague and I are
working with a network of marriage and compadrazgo ties (Padgett-style) in
colonial Buenos Aires and its influence in the political process previous to
May Revolution of 1810 that began the war of independence in what is now
Argentina.

I actually google it but any further reference will be greatly thanked.
Specially if it has been published in any history journal.

Thanks in advance

Juan MC Larrosa

Prof. Ilan Talmud, Ph.D.
Chair, Graduate Studies Committee,
Head, Economic Sociology
Head, Theoretical Sociology,
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
University of Haifa
Phones: 972-4--8240992 (direct)
Cell: 972-522-220914
972-4-8240995 / 8249505 (secretaries)