Dear All,

I am installing Pajek on MACOSX. This involves the use of Wine to make a
Windows application run on a Mac. It all (installation of Wine and
Winebottler, installation of X11, installation of Pajek64.exe, making of
app from Pajek.exe) seems to go fine (no error messages) but the Wine
created Pajek application starts up and then shuts down again
immediately. If I had an error message, I could do something with it but
this non behaviour is very hard to diagnose. Anybody have this problem
and fix it or have any thoughts about what might be going on? (I am
MACOS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Intel Processor MacBook Pro 15".)

Probably the list doesn't want all the discussion about this but I'll
summarise what happened and how it got fixed (if it did) back again.

All the best,

Edmund
--
  Edmund Chattoe-Brown (Department of Sociology, University of
  Leicester, UK)