Dear Colleagues,

I have a PhD student who's looking for information on the structure of drug
trafficking groups, organized crime groups, and drug trafficker-insurgent
networks, with a specific focus on Central and South America.

I know I've seen mention of this type of work on this list before, but I
would appreciate any current articles or SNA projects that you might be able
to recommend.

Many thanks,

Rusty Tunnard

Adjunct Assistant Professor