Dear all
I have a question that may be very basic while I need as many diverse and potential interpretations as possible.
How would you interpret the theoretical and practical meaning of dyadic constraint and redundancy (not the constraint (constra) indicator in UCINET) in advice network?
It is an interpersonal network from a small-sized (<100) company.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Fu-Sheng

---Fu-Sheng Tsai (蔡馥陞), Ph.D.Associate Professor
Dept. Business Administration, Cheng Shiu [log in to unmask] ext. 5132P   Please consider the environment before printing this email and any e-document.