Dear Dawn,

Please do not feel that you have to apologize to us when your other
responsibilities delay the posting of the Complexity Digest. You are
providing a service which is a huge help to many of us. We appreciate
you and your efforts and look forward to seeing the papers you find
whenever you are able to send the notice to us. Thank you very much for
your good work.

Best wishes,
Jack

Dr. J. B. "Jack" Owens, Ph.D.
Director, Geographically-Integrated History Laboratory
Research Professor of History, Idaho State University, USA
Lead PI, SOCNET Project, CDI, NSF (2009-2013)
Co-coordinator, DynCoopNet Project, TECT, ESF/NSF (2007-2010)
Guggenheim Fellow (2005-2006)
National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow (2004-2005)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://idahostate.academia.edu/JBJackOwens