Dear all,

I found very interesting a presentation given at the Portoroz Sunbelt
in 2004 (visualization contest) on the recruitment networks of the EU
Football teams.
I would like to find that work and/or any publication deriving from
it. Further developed works on the topic ...  similar studies

I'm currently designing a course on empirical methods for the
management of sport (undergrad.) and I would like to give some
examples of studies from an SNA perspective.

Unfortunately I cannot remember who were the authors of the
presentation, nor I could find traces of it.
Any help in tracing that presentation will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

Teresio

--
Dr. Teresio Poggio