<<<-------- Teresio Poggio-------->>>

> Dear all,
>
> I found very interesting a presentation given at the Portoroz Sunbelt
> in 2004 (visualization contest) on the recruitment networks of the EU
> Football teams.
> I would like to find that work and/or any publication deriving from
> it. Further developed works on the topic ...  similar studies

I put some materials from Viszards 2004 to
  http://pajek.imfm.si/doku.php?id=data:viszards
For other sports see
  http://pajek.imfm.si/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=slides:tennis32.pdf
  http://pajek.imfm.si/doku.php?id=event:sb32:dyna
  http://pajek.imfm.si/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=slides:chess_garda.pdf

Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia