Hi Katie,

I was wondering if you would be interested in giving a talk at the
Annenberg Research Seminar (ARS) series next semester on your latest
work on Animal Social Networks. ARS meets on Mondays over lunch from
noon to 1:00. You would be sponsored by our Annenberg Networks Network
(ANN) research group. We usually have about 40 to 50 faculty and
graduate students who attend. We would, of course, pay your expenses,
including an evening stay over, if you needed that, but we do not pay an
honorarium. We would ask you to join the ANN faculty and doctoral
students for conversation over lunch in a private dining room after your
talk. Our spring schedule is quite open at present so you could propose
one or two dates that would be good for you and one is likely to work.
We start our semester on Jan 14 (we will have an ARS on that day). Jan.
21, Feb. 18, and Mar. 18 are holidays.

I hope you'll be able to accept our invitation and visit us some time
this spring.

Cordially,

Peter Monge