Hello,

in case you are aware of intro sna texts in Russian and Japanese (except
for the Pajek book) please let me know. I would like to list them as
supporting material for a class I will teach to Japanese and Russian
software engineers.

Respond to my private email address, I will then post the collection on
the list.

Cheers,
Uwe

Uwe Serdült, Dr. phil.

Vice-Director
Centre for Research on Direct Democracy - c2d

Centre for Democracy Studies Aarau at the
University of Zurich - ZDA
Villa Blumenhalde
Küttigerstrasse 21
CH- 5000 Aarau