Sorry for cross-posting.

Call for presentations and abstract submissions General Online Research
conference (GOR 13)
4-6 March, 2013, Mannheim, Germany.
Conference language is English.
Deadline for abstract submissions: 15 November 2012 (papers for Tracks 1-3,
Best Practice Award) and 24 January 2013 (posters)

Submissions at http://conftool.gor.de/conftool13/
Further information at  <http://www.gor.de> http://www.gor.de
Long version of the call:
<http://www.gor.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Call-GOR-13_English.pdf>
http://www.gor.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Call-GOR-13_English.pdf

Topics: Social Media Research, Market Research, Survey Research and
Methodology.

The German Society for Online Research (DGOF) invites participation in its
annual conference. This year's conference especially encourages submissions
in:
- Online survey research methodology
- Applied market research
- Social Media Research, Social Networks and Civil Society

The program committee invites presenters from academia, the private sector,
official statistics and the government.

The quality is maintained by a double blind peer reviewing system.

We look forward to receiving your abstract submission.

You can find the complete call for papers and further information at
<http://www.gor.de> http://www.gor.de.

Dr. Lars Kaczmirek
on behalf of the GOR13 program committee

---

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung e.V. / German Society for Online
Research
Office
Hans-Boeckler-Str. 163
50354 Huerth
Germany

Phone: +49(0)2233-9988220
Fax: +49(0)2233-9988111
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.dgof.de and http://www.gor.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DGOF.eV
Xing: https://www.xing.com/net/dgof
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dgof_gor
Opening hours office: Mo, Tu + Thu: 11am - 5pm, We + Fr: 9am - 11am