Hi all,

I am emailing to request any information on or links to general population social network data that you know of.

We are conducting a study looking at the social networks of individual's with severe mental illness using multiple name generator items and would like some data (raw or in publications) with which to contextualise our findings.

Having had a hunt myself I can't find anything useful so it would be a great help if someone could advise.

With thanks in advance,

Best wishes,

Daryl Sweet
Research Officer
Rethink Mental Illness
020 7840 3071

For information on our email policy, including confidentiality and viruses, visit http://www.rethink.org/emailpolicy

Rethink Mental Illness is the operating name of the National Schizophrenia Fellowship, a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England Number 1227970. Registered charity no. 271028. Registered Office 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.