Michael Kenney's book might be a good addition to your bibliography.
http://www.amazon.com/From-Pablo-Osama-Trafficking-Bureaucracies/dp/02710293
15

f.d.

From:  Christopher Tunnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:17 PM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  [SOCNET] Drug Trafficking Networks

Dear Colleagues,

I have a PhD student whošs looking for information on the structure of drug
trafficking groups, organized crime groups, and drug trafficker-insurgent
networks, with a specific focus on Central and South America.

I know Išve seen mention of this type of work on this list before, but I
would appreciate any current articles or SNA projects that you might be able
to recommend.

Many thanks,
Rusty Tunnard
Adjunct Assistant Professor