 Hi everyone.

My students and I are exploring the possibilities for using social network analysis methods (such as two-mode analysis of bipartite networks) to analyze and evaluate student interaction patterns within learning spaces such as a library or other types of learning environments.  We would greatly appreciate any information you may be able to provide relevant to this type of research.

Thank you.

John

John A. Palesis, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor