***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** [log in to unmask]">

Sorry for cross-posting.

Call for presentations and abstract submissions General Online Research conference (GOR 13)

4-6 March, 2013, Mannheim, Germany.

Conference language is English.

Deadline for abstract submissions: 15 November 2012 (papers for Tracks 1-3, Best Practice Award) and 24 January 2013 (posters)

Submissions at http://conftool.gor.de/conftool13/

Further information at http://www.gor.de

Long version of the call: http://www.gor.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Call-GOR-13_English.pdf

Topics: Social Media Research, Market Research, Survey Research and Methodology.

The German Society for Online Research (DGOF) invites participation in its annual conference. This year's conference especially encourages submissions in:

- Online survey research methodology

- Applied market research

- Social Media Research, Social Networks and Civil Society

The program committee invites presenters from academia, the private sector, official statistics and the government.

The quality is maintained by a double blind peer reviewing system.

We look forward to receiving your abstract submission.

You can find the complete call for papers and further information at http://www.gor.de.

Dr. Lars Kaczmirek

on behalf of the GOR13 program committee

---

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung e.V. / German Society for Online Research

Office

Hans-Boeckler-Str. 163

50354 Huerth

Germany

Phone: +49(0)2233-9988220

Fax: +49(0)2233-9988111

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.dgof.de and http://www.gor.de

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DGOF.eV

Xing: https://www.xing.com/net/dgof

Twitter: http://twitter.com/dgof_gor

Opening hours office: Mo, Tu + Thu: 11am - 5pm, We + Fr: 9am - 11am