Hi Socnet members,

I'm interested in whether or not anyone knows of any research which has mapped more than simply social netowrks. We are mapping the ego networks of 150 people with mental illness but also mapping their regular activities and community places with questions that collect data on how the three layers link up.

We are currently considering how to combine these three layers in analysis to form what we are calling a Community Health Network (the name generating questions for people, place and activity are all health and wellbeing focused).

I know about affiliation networks but I was wondering about any other approaches to the analysis of this sort of network mapping.

Thanks in advance,

Daryl Sweet
Research Officer
Rethink Mental Illness
020 7840 3071

For information on our email policy, including confidentiality and viruses, visit http://www.rethink.org/emailpolicy

Rethink Mental Illness is the operating name of the National Schizophrenia Fellowship, a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England Number 1227970. Registered charity no. 271028. Registered Office 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.