***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Two special events at Berkshire
Joyful events in a time of change and challenge
Halloween pumpkinWhat a month. Electioneering in the United States, ground-breaking news stories from China, and Hurricane disrupting life as we know it and forcing us to face some hard facts about the future. Storms of all kinds, and yet October ends for us at Berkshire Publishing with two joyous events. At left, you'll see a Jack-o'-Lantern carved to celebrate today, on All Hallow's Eve 2012, the 95th birthday of Bill (William H.) McNeill, editor of the flagship Berkshire Encyclopedia of World History and author of The Rise of the West, Plagues and Peoples, and The Human Web. The Jack-o'-Lantern has a big candle burning in it now and it's on Bill's front steps to last through the evening. And by lucky chance, the final volumes of the 10-volume Berkshire Encyclopedia of Sustainability (8, 9, and 10) arrived in the warehouse this morning. Standing orders are now being shipped, and my seven years’ labor is over. Like Bill, I’m looking forward to seeing what the next year brings.

We hope you are safe and well, and send warm regards at this time of transition and change.
Karen Christensen

Karen ChristensenKaren Christensen
Berkshire Publishing Group
+1 413 528 0206 | Skype: karen_christensen
Blog: www.berkshirepublishing.com/blog
Twitter: www.twitter.com/karenchristenze

Follow us on Twitter
Read the Berkshire Blog

Like Two special events at Berkshire on Facebook

Berkshire Publishing Catalog

Berkshire Publishing

Unsubscribe | View this email in a browser | Visit our website | Forward to a friend

Our mailing address is:
Berkshire Publishing Group
122 Castle Street
Great Barrington, MA 01230

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2012 Berkshire Publishing Group All rights reserved.

Sent to [log in to unmask]why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Berkshire Publishing Group · 122 Castle Street · Great Barrington, MA 01230