It was a relatively slow morning at Mead Gardens today (I left around 9am).
 I found only three warblers (Pine, Palm, Parula), a Swainson's thrush, and
a Ruby-throated Hummingbird.  I didn't find the Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
this morning either (I only looked for a few minutes), though I did find an
Eastern Wood-Pewee and an Eastern Phoebe on the boardwalk. I posted photos
of the flycatchers at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/10/mead-gardens-10112012.html#.

Mead Gardens in just east of Rte 17/.92 in Winter Park, FL.

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL