Hi CHSCers,

This is just a reminder that if you are interested in volunteering in
either St.Francis House community service event, please sign up as soon
as possible so that I can start organizing the carpooling list. Please
note that having signed up at the last meeting to volunteer for these
events does not mean your spot has been reserved if you did not list on
the sheet of paper what shift you were interested in volunteering
for.There will be two service events held on Sunday, Oct.21st at
St.Francis House homeless shelter. There are a few spots left for the
cooking shift (8:00 am- 10:00 am),if you are interested in participating
in preparing food for the homeless you can sign up here:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D49AAAB2EA64-stfrancis. I now have
one opening for a volunteer for the "Afternoon of Bingo!", so if you are
interested in helping to distribute the prizes to the winners please
sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D49AAAB2EA64-game.If
you need a ride or can provide a ride for either event, please make note
of it under the "my comment" section once you sign up.Thank you.

If you have any further questions about either event you can contact me
at [log in to unmask]

Katherine Bratton
Co-Director of Community Service
Community Health Service Corps