Finalized Volunteers Lists: (please check for your name below)

SATURDAY TACHALE CARNIVAL (9am-11:30am) - Coordinator: Courtney Toles

***Meet at Criser Hall Parking Lot promptly at 8:30am***

-Drivers:

1.     Nhi Do

2.     Raye Ng

3.     Jasmine Meinke

4.     Guillermo Prichard

-Needs rides:

1.     Czarina Teano

2.     Ogechi Ohaeto

3.     Taylor Davis

4.     Katherine Bratton

5.     Ning Dim

-Did not indicate if needing a ride:

(We assume you will be able to provide your own rides)

[you can meet with us at Criser parking lot if you would like]

1.     Kathleen Acevedo

2.     Atilio Atencio

3.     Brooke Meislik

4.     Mollika Hossain

SUNDAY - St. Francisís House events: (please check for your name below &
arrive 10min early before your shift for a brief training)

-Coordinator: Katherine Bratton

***Unless you indicate otherwise, we assume you will be able to provide
your own rides***

COOKING DUTY (8am-10am)

-Driver: Katherine Bratton [can take up to 4 people]

-Needs rides: Louisa Frazier, Ning Dim (please contact Kathy directly at

-Did not indicate if needing a ride: Eli Kengerlinski, Michelle Ginsburg

SERVING FOOD (10am-11:40am)

-Driver: Lauren Thompson

-Riding with Lauren: Czarina Teano, Nicole Hood, Ogechi Ohaeto

-Did not indicate if needing a ride: Andre Clark, Shelby Jacot

SERVING FOOD (11:40am-1:20pm)

-Did not indicate whether you need a ride or not:

Lida Esfandiary + friend

Joseph Bernardo

David Myara

Garrett Fitzpatrick

Mia Choi

Trisha Khanna

*** We assume you will be able to provide your own rides***

BINGO GAME (4:00pm-5:30pm)

Katherine Bratton

Raye Ng (driver)

Ogechi Ohaeto (needs a ride)