Hey CHSC!

It's still not too late to sign up for the CondomPop Event.  We still need
volunteers for the CondomPop Giveaway on October 30th.  The event will be
from 10:00am - 12:30pm in Turlington Plaza, and from 8:30pm - 9pm at
Midtown.  If we get enough volunteers at other times, then I will include
more shifts in the afternoon and at night! To sign up for the Giveaway
Event, please put your names on our signup genius page:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D48ADA823A31-halloween

If you signed up for the CondomPop Creation Event tomorrow night from 5 -
6pm, we will be at the *Reitz Union in Room 364.*
*
*
Thanks!

Sean Livingston