Hey CHSC!

It's still not too late to sign up for the CondomPop Event.  We still need volunteers for the CondomPop Giveaway on October 30th.  The event will be from 10:00am - 12:30pm in Turlington Plaza, and from 8:30pm - 9pm at Midtown.  If we get enough volunteers at other times, then I will include more shifts in the afternoon and at night! To sign up for the Giveaway Event, please put your names on our signup genius page: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D48ADA823A31-halloween

If you signed up for the CondomPop Creation Event tomorrow night from 5 - 6pm, we will be at the Reitz Union in Room 364.

Thanks!

Sean Livingston
Director of Campus Outreach
Community Health Service Corps