I joined the Orange Audubon Society's birdwalk at Mead Gardens and had a
wonderful morning.  We found 10 warbler species, the nicest of which was a
Bay-breasted Warbler.  We also found Black-and-white Warbler, Tennessee
Warbler, Common Yellowthroat, American Redstart, Northern Parula,
Black-throated Blue Warbler, Palm Warbler (lots of them!), Pine Warbler,
and Yellow-throated Warbler.  Other highlights were seeing both Swainson's
and Gray-cheeked Thrushes, Eastern Wood-Pewees and an Eastern Phoebes, and
a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.  The Rufous/Allen's Hummingbird was found here
again this morning by the butterfly garden, but the Clay-colored Sparrow
(to my knowledge) has not been seen in several days.  I posted photos of
the Bay-breasted Warbler and other birds from this morning at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/10/mead-gardens-10202012.html#

Mead Gardens is east of rte 17/92 and south of Fairbanks Ave (rte 426) in
Winter Park, FL.

Good birding!

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL