My apologies for sending my report too soon. We also saw a Peregrine Falcon
twice (same bird?) along the paved road. The same species has been seen
there since Tuesday.

To reach Weekiwachee Preserve, from the intersection of US-19 and Spring
Hill Drive (CR-574) in Spring Hill, Hernando County, just north of Wal-Mart,
turn west from the traffic light onto Osowaw Blvd. (CR-595), and follow the
road through a right and left turn, then turn right into the parking area
for the Preserve (0.7 miles from the traffic light). Start walking north on
the paved road.

Bev Hansen

Spring Hill, FL