Yesterday  we  found  2  returning Scissor-tailed Flycatchers at the Deer
Fence Road/835 intersection

In South  Hendry County at  the same location they have been reported in
past years.

From  Immokalee or I-75 via Snake Road (Big Cypress Reservation)

The Deer Fence/835  intersection is 3 miles north of the 833/835
intersection in South Hendry County.

Margaret England

LaBelle

www.hendrygladesaudubon.org