Hi all,
This isn't my sighting, but I noticed an ebird report for the Lake county Say's Phoebe that is not at the traditional, multi-year Ranch Rd location.  Assuming this is the same bird, this report shows it on CR 48, approximately 1.75 mile (as the phoebe flies) from the Ranch Rd pole barn field.  This would explain why it's not always findable in that field.
Here's the map associated with the ebird record:
 https://maps.google.com/?q=28.7240123,-81.6856349+(Say+s+Phoebe+-+CC+Ranch++Apopka-Baeuclair+Canal+at+48+)
Dotty Robbins
High Springs FL