From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Say's Phoebe, Lake county
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:02:49 GMT

Hi all,
This isn't my sighting, but I noticed an ebird report for the Lake county Say's Phoebe that is not at the traditional, multi-year Ranch Rd location.  Assuming this is the same bird, this report shows it on CR 48, approximately 1.75 mile (as the phoebe flies) from the Ranch Rd pole barn field.  This would explain why it's not always findable in that field.
Here's the map associated with the ebird record:
 https://maps.google.com/?q=28.7240123,-81.6856349+(Say+s+Phoebe+-+CC+Ranch++Apopka-Baeuclair+Canal+at+48+)
Dotty Robbins
High Springs FL
To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list, please visit us on the web at: http://listserv.admin.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail send a message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL to [log in to unmask] Report any problems to the listserv administrator: [log in to unmask] ____________________________________________________________________________