Oxford University Press's new journal, "Journal of Complex Networks", is
now live and accepting submissions.

Here is the web page where you can submit papers:

 	http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/comnet/

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

(And of course don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.)

-----
Mason (one of the editorial board members)

  Mason A. Porter
  University Lecturer (and Tutorial Fellow, Somerville College)
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/~porterm, Skype: tepid451
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com/