On 11/6/2012 8:10 AM, Joshua Introne wrote:
> Hi Derek -
>
> From a somewhat different angle, I've been using Palla's (2007)
> community evolution algorithm to perform evolutionary topic analysis
> in teams.  This is intended as a precursor to comparative analysis
> with social network dynamics.
>
> A version of our recently accepted CSCW publication on the approach is
> here:
> http://www.academia.edu/2037735/Analyzing_the_Flow_of_Knowledge_in_Computer_Mediated_Teams.
>
> Best,
> Josh
>
> Joshua Introne, Ph.D
> Research Scientist
> Center for Collective Intelligence
> Sloan School of Management
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
>
> message.
hi josh,
                 the paper looks very interesting. but the link requires
access through facebook in order to download it. i do not, and will not
join, facebook for privacy reasons. there might be others like me so it
would nice if you could send a link that permits real access outside
facebook. printing from the link is impossible.
with best wishes
pat

--
patrick doreian