Hi Kevin,

Actually, I'm also working on this topic :-)

Here's a presentation
<http://xcafebabe.blogspot.hu/2012/11/presentation-at-recens-group.html>
about the overview of my work, let me know if it is interesting for you.
I have a Java based simulation framework to play with different rules on
how the networks change which is extensible (unfortunately the code is
not published at the moment, but let me speak with my supervisor about
that).

Best regards,
Richard

--