Hi Kevin,

Actually, I'm also working on this topic :-)

Here's a presentation about the overview of my work, let me know if it is interesting for you. I have a Java based simulation framework to play with different rules on how the networks change which is extensible (unfortunately the code is not published at the moment, but let me speak with my supervisor about that).

Best regards,
Richard
--
Richard O. Legendi