Please accept my apologies for the late notice but I just found out about this mailing list
from a discussion with James Fowler at graph connect (the neo4j conference)

I am crowd funding what we believe to be the largest open social graph data set using real
names. The data set shows how doctors work together to deliver healthcare to Medicare
patients.

http://www.medstartr.com/projects/82-next-level-doctor-social-graph

I am typing this message on my phone so that you can get access before the crowd funding
ends in 14 hours.

Thanks,
Fred Trotter