The deadline for submitting contributions to CompleNet 2013 has been extended to November 20th. I hope this extension can allow more of you to
submit contributions. Contributions can be submitted as full papers, abstracts, or posters. Posters and abstracts are not included in the proceedings. All accepted
papers will appear as part of an edited book published by Springer Verlag. Best papers will be selected to appear (in extended form) as a special issue of the Social Network Analysis and Mining journal.

Please check: http://complenet.org for more information.

We have the following speakers in the 2013 edition:

Alex Arenas, Universidad Rovira i Virgili
Jesus Gomez-Gardenes, University of Zaragoza
Thilo Gross, University of Bristol
Josť Mendes, University of Aveiro
Luis R. Izquierdo, University of Burgos
Martin Warnke, Leuphana University Lueneburg
Maxi San Miguel, Universitat Illes Balears
Albert Diaz-Guilera, University of Barcelona
Fernando Vega-Redondo*, European University Institute      * Pending Confirmation

Best.

Ronaldo

----
Ronaldo Menezes, PhD