Hello:

This is a somewhat humble announcement of my recently released book on disrupting dark networks, which has been published by Cambridge University Press:

Cambridge website:

http://www.cambridge.org/us/knowledge/isbn/item6869942/?site_locale=en_US

Amazon link (I believe a Kindle edition will be released soon):

http://www.amazon.com/Disrupting-Networks-Structural-Analysis-Sciences/dp/1107606683/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1353094402&sr=8-1

And the book's companion website, where all of the datasets used as examples in the book are uploaded (as well as errata, additional material, etc.), including the 79 actor subset of the Noordin Top Network:

https://sites.google.com/site/sfeverton18/research

Sean Everton, PhD
Assistant Professor
Co-Director, CORE Lab