Sister's Creek, Duval Co.  While conducting a regional shorebird  survey
this morning, we sighted a small flock of 5 Ruddy Ducks along the east bank
of the Intercoastal Waterway.  Off the opposite bank around some small marsh
ponds, we recorded 113 Greater Yellowlegs, 4 Lesser and nos. of mixed
shorebird species. Occupying the deeper waters were 275 Am. White Pelican.
Merganser species are yet to arrive in local waters.

Per these sightings, the late fall migrants are beginning to move into the
region and state.

Doris and Pat Leary, Fernandina Beach, FL