This morning, 11/4, I found a LeConte's Sparrow in a weedy field in Volusia County. There were probably two different birds. There were also Grasshopper, Savannah, and a Swamp Sparrow in the field as well as lots of Sedge Wrens in this field and one Marsh Wren around the little pond. The LeConte's were very hard to see and harder to photograph, but I did manage to get some poor photos.

The field is located on the corner of Williamson Blvd and LPGA Blvd. behind the convenience store and Wendy's restaurant.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL