A pair of loons arrived in the basis about 6 AM, calling to each other for better than 1/2 hours.  Later located visually.  Also came in was one Horned Grebe.  Overhead a small group of American Robin flew low over us, 4.  Later a small group of American Goldfinches flew over us.  Several large flocks of Blue-winged Teals, Double-crested Cormorants passed over as well as a small flock, 6, pintails.  Also banded a Yellow Palm Warbler as well as an Eastern Phoebe.  Had a lone Chipping Sparrow in my backyard earlier this week, AND, caught and banded a phoebe on my back porch.  No clue why it came on to the porch, not that much in the way of bugs there!

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL
TBBS, Tomoka State Park