methodological and collaborative research. Ph.D. required by date of
anticipated appointment of July 1, 2013. Salary will be commensurate
with education and experience.  Please refer to Tracking Job
#1015-1213-01 on all correspondence,

Reviews for the position will continue until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should send a letter describing how their
qualifications and interests would fit with the position description,
along with their curriculum vitae, research statement, and teaching
statement to:

Professor Mark S. Handcock
Chair, Social Statistics Recruitment Committee
Department of Statistics
University of California at Los Angeles
8125 Math Sciences Building
Box 951554
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
email: [log in to unmask]

The applicants should arrange for three letters of recommendation to be
sent to Professor Handcock. Email to [log in to unmask] is the preferred
method.

For more information on the departments in the Division of Social
Sciences see www.sscnet.ucla.edu.

UCLA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong
institutional commitment to excellence through diversity. Women and
Minorities are especially encouraged to apply.