Hi Rusty,

we indeed have some experience, and we could potentially share
anonymized data sets (or crawling expertise). Have a look here:
http://www.p2p.tu-darmstadt.de/research/

Papers we wrote on those data sets are:
Bilge, Strufe, Balzarotti, Kirda: "All your contacts are belong to us"
(WWW 2009)

Strufe: "Profile Popularity in a business-oriented online social
network" (Eurosys/SNS 2010)

Karnstedt, Hennessy, Chan, Basuchowdhuri, Hayes, Strufe: "Churin in
Social Networks" (Springer Handbook of Social Network Technologies and
Applications)

GŁnther, Manulis, Strufe: "Cryptographic Treatment of Private User
Profiles" (Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7126)

Schiller, Roos, Hofer, Strufe: "Attack Resistant Network Embeddings for
Darknets" (SRDS/WNR)

HTH, happy holidays,

Thorsten