***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear All,

I have proposed a session at Sunbelt Hamburg 2013, entitled " Multilevel Networks, session organised by Mark Tranmer".

Here are the details:

"Multilevel Networks, session organised by Mark Tranmer"

Topics for the session might include:

1. The definition of multilevel networks
2. The kinds of inferences we want to make regarding multilevel networks
3. The way in which we might model them, given particular substantive aims
4. The types of multilevel network data that are available now
5. Methods for the collection of more multilevel network data
6. The kind of empirical settings that would be more useful for developing and testing multilevel network models.

Together with Alessandro Lomi and Garry Robins, I am planning to co-edit a special edition of Social Networks on the topic of Multilevel Social Networks.
Selected papers from this session may be invited to be included in the special edition.

I hope you will consider submitting to this session.

Best wishes,

Mark.

Dr Mark Tranmer
Senior Lecturer
CCSR / Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis
Social Statistics
School of Social Sciences
Humanities Bridgeford Street Building
University of Manchester