The 9th UK Social Networks Conference will be held in Greenwich, London, June 27-29th 2013. This is a lively, multi-disciplinary, annual event, with participation from across Europe and beyond and a vibrant social programme. The venue is the superb, baroque maritime campus of the University of Greenwich.
Call for papers
We invite submissions of extended abstracts on theories, methods, or applications of social network analysis.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
· Policy, political and governance networks
· Business and organisational networks
· Knowledge, innovation and communication networks
· Interlocking directors and elite networks
· Economic and entrepreneurial networks
· Citations and scientific networks
· Social capital, brokerage and structural holes
· Models of network analysis
· Geographical networks
· Theory of relational sociology
· Cross-sectional and longitudinal network datasets
· Computational models and agent-based simulations of networks
· Information diffusion and innovation through social networks
· Online communities and social networking
· Methods for interrupting clandestine and terrorist networks
· Epidemiological networks
· Professional practice in network analysis.
Deadline for submissions: 19 April, 2013.
Bruce and Dimitris
Dr Bruce Cronin
MA MSc PhD MCMI
Reader in Economic Sociology
Head of the Department of International Business & Economics
Director of the Centre for Business Network Analysis
University of Greenwich Business School
Park Row, London SE10 9LS
Centre for Business Network Analysis:
University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729).
Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.