Revised request!

Hello networkers

We have found out that the system is now accepting abstracts directly. Please look under…..

We are putting together sessions for the XXXIII. Sunbelt Conference, May 21 - 26, 2013 in Hamburg, Germany on the use of qualitative methods and mixed methods in the research on social networks. This is an opportunity for you to increase your social networks, exchange ideas and knowledge and move the field further. We have had very successful sessions that have been very well attended since 2006 and we hope to see you again in 2013.

We look to continue building a collaborative network of qualitative and mixed method researchers.

We are looking for 250 word abstracts. The deadline for submission for the conference is December 31.  Please submit the abstracts directly to the Sunbelt registration. Proceed to abstract submission:

http://www.abstractserver.com/sunbelt2013/absmgm/

You find the drop-down menu with all session-titles in the very last part of the abstract submission process.

In step 4 out of 4 you click "submit". There you will be asked to select a session-title. Here select among the two options requested: "Mixed-Method Network Studies" and / or "Qualitative approaches." Please select one of these session-titles. You should also put our names Silvia Dominguez and Rosalyn Negron as organizers in the "additional note" box at the very last step of submission.

The abstracts will be sent to us for review after the deadline in order to organize the papers into sessions with 4 or 5 papers.

Please follow this process even if you have already sent us an abstract.

Please get back to either one of us with questions. Thanks to Betina Hollstein for improving the system to organize thematically…..

Best,

Silvia Dominguez

Rosalyn Negron

Silvia Dominguez, Phd