Yesterday Darcy Love found a male Rufous-type Hummingbird in the butterfly
garden of the Nature Coast Botanical Gardens:
<http://naturecoastgardens.com/>. At the bottom of the web page on the right
side, there is a link to the map. The entrance is at 1489 Parker Street,
just north of Spring Hill Drive, 2 blocks east of US-19.

This afternoon I saw the hummer at 4:25 feeding on pink Porterweed, and at
4:40 Al and I both saw it feeding on the Cigar Plant just behind the
Porterweed.

Bev Hansen

Spring Hill, FL