Hello all,

I am requesting articles (and accompanying photos) for the next
issue of the Florida Ornithological Society newsletter.

If you are interested, please email me, Selena Kiser, at beenebat AT
netscape.net. The deadline for submitting articles/photos is December 31st.
Please put "FOS newsletter" in the subject line so I don’t miss your emails.

You can see past issues at www.fosbirds.org/newsletters

Thanks so much!

Selena
FOS newsletter editor