This morning, 12/05, I went back to look for the Red-throated Loon, but could not find it. I also did not find the White-winged Scoter. I did find 9 Surf Scoters in a raft of Lesser Scaup.

This is on the Halifax River, off Beach Street, Ormond Beach at the south edge of Tomoka State Park.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, F