Karen Hamblett, Pam Meharg and I biked at Emeralda Marsh Saturday, Lake County.  Highlights:
* Rose-breasted Grosbeak female about 100 yards before the observation deck on the one-way car trail, right side of trail.
* Myiarchus flycatcher in approximately the same area right side of trail.  It was not a Great-crested Flycatcher.
I had my camera but failed to put a CF inside the camera.  The Myiarchus did not call.  Karen's niece Rachel was also with us and took photos and I will have them emailed to me and hope they can reveal something.

American Bittern flew in close by, about 75 yards beyond the observation deck.  Raptors included Cooper's Hawk 1 and Red-tailed Hawk 1.  Ducks were absent.

White Pelicans .... there were 32 White Pelicans at mid-height soaring and putting on their normal beautiful display.  At the same time, two separate groups of Sandhill Cranes were a good distance way, numbering about 30.  They merged and eventually the moved toward the White Pelicans and soon there was a mixed group of the two species soaring together.

Bob Stalnaker
Longwood, FL